Friday, October 4, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY: Experimenting with Apps

I was browsing through apps for iPhones and iPads and came across some photo editing apps that looked interesting. I decided to share some of the images I have created over the past couple of days. The vintage apps crack me up ... Many people pay top dollar to have old, torn, discolored photos restored. In a few touches of the screen you can take a photo, edit it and you'd swear the outcome was at least a century old.
I shot these photos in Switzerland in April 2011 while we were visiting Conrad's mother. 


















I shot these photos during a scuba diving trip aboard the Rocio Del Mar in the Sea of Cortez. Obviously, not all are edited to look vintage, but some are altered to add color, textures, etc.








Underwater critters, but not seen while diving in the Sea of Cortez ...

 


... And then there are the fun with flowers and textures selections ... 
Here's an original and an edited version of the same tulips. Huge difference, huh!?
Original ...
Edited ...
Original ...
Edited ...



I will be in Tennessee for a couple of weeks, so perhaps I can capture some interesting shots while I'm there!









No comments:

Post a Comment