Friday, February 10, 2012

RECIPE: Blueberry Strawberry Banana Smoothie

With Valentines Day being just round the corner, our local grocery stores have lots of beautiful strawberries for sale. Since all of my smoothies start out with almond or coconut milk and a banana, I've been experimenting this week with different fruits and flavors. I suppose I should make February "Smoothie" month! Sounds like a new challenge to me!
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 banana
4 large strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries (I used frozen)
1 teaspoon agave
6 ice cubes
 DIRECTIONS:
1. Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
 2. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.

    Books and Manual
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete