Monday, April 16, 2012

NUTRITION: Quest Protein Bars

I keep noticing advertisements for  Quest Protein Bars  popping up on my blog, so I decided to check them out. I discovered that there is a Vitamin Shoppe in our town that carries them, but they are so popular they seem to always be backordered! So, I asked the to put my name on the list and please call me when they get some in. As I expected, while we were sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane to Switzerland, they called! So, I told them where I was and that I'd be stopping in when we returned. I expected they's be out of stock again, but luckily there were a couple left, so I grabbed them! I got Cinnamon Roll and Chocolate Brownie. They are both VERY good!






Here's a link to their website: Quest Protein Bar

I have only had one Cinnamon Roll and a few bites of a Chocolate Brownie bar, but I am totally hooked! I cannot wait to buy some of the other flavors and give them a try, too! I'll be keeping one or two in my purse, and always taking them on trips for those times when it's hard to find a healthy Paleo snack!

Below you will find their current flavors and nutritional information.


1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete