Monday, April 16, 2012

NUTRITION: Quest Protein Bars

I keep noticing advertisements for  Quest Protein Bars  popping up on my blog, so I decided to check them out. I discovered that there is a Vitamin Shoppe in our town that carries them, but they are so popular they seem to always be backordered! So, I asked the to put my name on the list and please call me when they get some in. As I expected, while we were sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane to Switzerland, they called! So, I told them where I was and that I'd be stopping in when we returned. I expected they's be out of stock again, but luckily there were a couple left, so I grabbed them! I got Cinnamon Roll and Chocolate Brownie. They are both VERY good!






Here's a link to their website: Quest Protein Bar

I have only had one Cinnamon Roll and a few bites of a Chocolate Brownie bar, but I am totally hooked! I cannot wait to buy some of the other flavors and give them a try, too! I'll be keeping one or two in my purse, and always taking them on trips for those times when it's hard to find a healthy Paleo snack!

Below you will find their current flavors and nutritional information.


No comments:

Post a Comment