Saturday, March 3, 2012

RECIPE: Strawberry Mango Smoothie

Even though "Smoothie Month" is officially over I am still making and loving drinking them. With Spring and Summer just around the corner, I am going to be trying even more varieties. I will post my findings as I progress.


STRAWBERRY MANGO SMOOTHIE
INGREDIENTS
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup ZOI vanilla Greek Yogurt
6-8 fresh Strawberries (I used fresh)
1/2 cup chunks of Mango (I used frozen)
1 teaspoon Agave
6 ice cubes
DIRECTIONS
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour. Serve. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. Anyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete