Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RECIPE: Paleo Bread

  • I've now made Paleo mayonnaise, and Paleo chicken salad, and Paleo rosemary olive oil bread, but I've not had them all here at the same time. Since part of my challenge is to try as many recipes as I can without repeating any, I decided to try another type of bread. I found what looked like a really good bread recipe on Elana's Pantry so I decided to try it. 

  • INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 ½ cups almond flour 
  • 2 tablespoons coconut flour 
  • ¼ cup flaxseed meal 
  • ¼ teaspoon sea salt 
  • 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
  • 5 eggs
  • ¼ cup coconut oil 
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar 

  • DIRECTIONS:
1. Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor.2. Pulse ingredients together.
3. Pulse in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar.

4. Pour batter into a greased 7.5" X 3.5" loaf pan. 
5. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
 6. Cool and serve.


Dinner: Paleo Bread with 
Paleo Chicken SaladPaleo Mayonnaise and Roasted Butternut Squash.



2 comments:

  1. You don't say whether this bread is very good or not. Is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I've not replied before now ... I wasn't notified that you had posted! Yes! I loved this bread!

      Delete