Monday, January 9, 2012

RECIPE: VERY Healthy Smoothie!

Okay, I must admit, when I first saw the recipe for this smoothie I really had my doubts. It just looked too weird to be good, but I decided to try it anyway. It's a smoothie made with SPINACH! Talk about odd, but healthy! I am drinking one as I type this and I have a feeling this will be very habit forming!
INGREDIENTS:
1 frozen sliced banana (I used a fresh banana and 6 ice cubes)
1 Tablespoon Almond butter (The recipe called for peanut butter, but to make it Paleo I used almond butter.)
1/2 cup 0% Vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt (I omitted this because I didn't have any, but my smoothie is VERY tasty without it!)
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze (or other kind of milk)
4 cups baby spinach (or more, or less)
DIRECTIONS:
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment